The Boston Celtics are playing the Indiana Pacers on TV and
I'm sitting on the couch thinking that I should write about the top three
neighborhoods found in Boston. I work in boardwalk
properties boston, so I've been around several of these neighborhoods and
have seen plenty of the properties located in them. Since I'm experienced and
familiar with these neighborhood, I would like to share a bit more about them.
I've had such a pleasant living experience in Boston because of all of these
fantastic neighborhoods. You're going to need a little more information on
these neighborhoods in Boston if you're considering purchasing a property.
These are my top picks in regards to Boston neighborhoods
and the properties located in them. The list consists of The North End, The
South End, along with Beacon Hill. I want to first mention The North End, the
Little Italy of Boston, which is a neighborhood consisting of several dining
hot spots, narrow streets, sidewalks made of brick, and the population there
are really into culture. Most of the properties found in The North End are
condos and boardwalk
properties. On average, a single-bedroom condominium is priced around
$400k, and the cost of a condo with several bedrooms is about $1.5 million.
Another neighborhood is The South End, which can be found a few miles from the
Back Bay. Since it is a relatively new neighborhood, The South End is now one
of the nicest areas in Boston. Determined by the quality and location of the
condo, prices run from 600 to 800 per each square foot. Updated hardwood
floors, original details and private space found outdoors are included in these
condominiums. This neighborhood is also attractive since it is dog-friendly and
includes a handful of parks designed for dogs.
Beacon Hill is the final best neighborhood of boardwalk
real estate on my list. One of the oldest neighborhoods in Boston, Beacon
Hill gives residents brick streets lit by gas, a ton of historical properties
including houses and apartment buildings, and a location close to the
waterfront and the Boston Common. One section of this neighborhood is the place
where former presidential-candidate John Kerry lives, Lewisburg Square. Thanks
so much for reading about my favorite neighborhoods in Boston. If you're
looking for a nice place to live in the Boston area, I hope you might have
found this article useful.

No comments:
Post a Comment